UMass Lowell's Leadership Development Program is designed for ambitious early and mid-career professionals who want to increase their impact.
By participating in Leadership Academy training and events, you’ll:
- Define and strengthen your personal leadership style
- Understand the power of diversity in building high-performing teams
- Learn power dynamics and how they impact conflict management
- Be prepared to align leadership strategies for the Future of Work
The program is comprised of six workshops delivered via 3-hour virtual learning experiences. Our instructors will ensure you have an opportunity to practice newly acquired skills and build your leadership capacity.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain access to expert faculty facilitators and practitioners
- Expand your professional network and connections
- Acquire a valuable professional credential
- Benefit from affordable upskilling opportunities commensurate with UMass Lowell’s commitment to supporting the Commonwealth’s growth