You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
This seminar covers the fundamentals of project planning and focuses on the initiation and planning phases of a project. A combination of lecture and class exercises is used to better convey the course material. It also covers the fundamentals of CPM (Critical Path Method) scheduling to give users a solid foundation for scheduling work.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Becoming familiar with the PMBOK® Guide process
- Understanding the roles and responsibility of the Project Sponsor, Project Manager and Team Member
- Learning the phases and steps that each project must goes through
- Learning how to develop effective Work Breakdown Structures
- Producing project schedules using the 4 types of task relationships
- Understanding Critical Path and how its calculated and displayed
- Compress and optimize schedules